Owner: Charlie Holly, Ph.D.
Maine Certified Energy Auditor
BPI Certified Building Analyst
BPI Certified Envelope Pro.
- Documents how energy is currently being used in the building.
- Identifies and prioritizes improvements that will lead to increased comfort, health & safety, building durability, and
decreased energy usage.
- A whole-house approach is used, employing an in-depth knowledge of building science and various diagnostic
techniques including infrared imaging and blower door testing.
Qualifying for Efficiency Maine's
- Efficiency Maine is currently providing low-interest loans for residential energy efficiency projects through the PACE loan program.
- See Efficiency Maine's Website for the full details.
- Rental units also qualify for the loans.
- To better help homeowners through the process, we have joined forces with The Breathable Home, Home Performance Plus, and Home Energy Evaluations. Together, we are able to provide a streamlined and seamless process, from the initial energy audit through the completion of any installation work.
- Multifamily buildings are a specialty.
- Start the process by contacting Bo Jespersen of The Breathable Home at (207) 512-2408 or Bo@TheBreathableHome.com.